17 PATIENT COUNSELING INFORMATION
Advise the patient to read the FDA-approved patient labeling (Patient Information and Instructions for Use).
Advise patients of the following risks and potential risks with NYVEPRIA:
- Splenic rupture and splenomegaly
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Serious allergic reactions
- Sickle cell crisis
- Capillary Leak Syndrome
Instruct patients who self-administer NYVEPRIA using the single-dose prefilled syringe of the:
- Importance of following the Instructions for Use.
- Dangers of reusing syringes.
- Importance of following local requirements for proper disposal of used syringes.
This product's label may have been updated. For full prescribing information, please visit www.pfizer.com.